View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 08:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
mobil1syn
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 9795
Send a message via AIM to mobil1syn
still working with dallas lund on the front end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacksterK5 View Post
Looks great. Artwork as usual. I guess Lance was annoying or smelled funny so you back to the single seater.
Quote:
Jasons last car was a single seat design, and he retained that for his new buggy. We asked Jason if he was concerned about the lack of a navigator, after several racers missed portions of the course at the 2014 King of the Hammers. I am very familiar with Johnson Valley, he asserted. I spend the whole week before the race doing my homework; pre-running, taking notes, learning the lines. That is just part of the program when you drive solo. Rather than being a burden, Jason views the lack of a co-driver as a benefit that allows him to push harder and drive faster. I hold back when there is someone else in the car with me, he confessed. I worry about their safety if something was to go wrong. We built the new chassis to be wider with extra door bars to ensure my safety, and now I am the only one we have to be concerned with keeping safe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Your online source for Alltech Fuel Cell Baffles

We are all born Arminians. It is grace that turns us into Calvinists
-George Whitefield
mobil1syn is offline   Reply With Quote

xdiff.ru